Tendr - Rekonstrukce úpravny pitné vody
ISPA - rehabilitation of drinking water treatment plant
Stav tendru: avízo tendru
Banka: Evropská unie - program ISPA
Klíčová slova: stavební práce ,
stavební projekty ,
Rekonstrukce úpravny pitné vody.
RO-Bucharest: ISPA - rehabilitation of drinking water treatment plant
Works contract forecast
Location - Tirgu Mures, Mures County - Romania
1. Publication reference: EUROPEAID/116028/D/W/RO
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: ISPA.
4. Financing: Financing memorandum No 2001/RO/16/P/PE/015.
5. Contracting authority: Central Finance and Contracts Unit, Ministry of Public Finance, 6-8 Magheru Blvd., 5th floor, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania. Tel.: (4021) 301 93 04; 301 93 01. Fax: (4021) 210 64 56; 210 83 48.
6. Contract description: The project covers the rehabilitation and reduction of the existing DWTP from its present treatment capacity of 1 200 l/s to 800 l/s. The DWTP uses surface water from the Mures river, which prone to rapid changes in turbidity and high levels of pesticides, ammonia and other contaminants.
The main objective of this project is to ensure that the rehabilitated DWTP is fully compliant with Directive 98/83 EC and Romanian Law 458/2002 regarding drinking water quality by implementing a new, fully automated water treatment technology, based on pre-sedimentation, pre-oxidation, coagulation-flocculation, sedimentation, sand filtration, ozonization and GAC filtration, including sludge treatment.
7. Indicative number and titles of lots: None.
8. Intended timing of publication: May 2003.
9. Additional information: None.
10. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC) No 1267/1999 of 21 June 1999 establishing an instrument for structural policies for pre-accession as amended by the Council Regulation (EC) No 2500/2001.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this contract forecast and the publication of the corresponding procurement notice.
No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?