|ISPA - Hajdú-Bihar County waste management system: sorting and composting equipment, vehicles and containers|
|Stav tendru:||vypsaný tendr|
|Banka:||Evropská unie - program ISPA|
|Klíčová slova:||ISPA ,|
odpad pevný ,
různá zařízení ,
silniční stroje ,
stroje speciální ,
technologie průmyslové ,
|Nakládání s pevnými odpady -|
*třídicí a kompostovací zařízení, sběrná vozidla, zhutňovače, nakladače s přední lopatou, kontejnery a nástroje:
HU-Debrecen: ISPA - Hajdú-Bihar County waste management system: sorting and composting equipment, vehicles and containers
Supply procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EuropeAid/116153/D/S/HU
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: ISPA.
4. Financing: Financing memorandum No 2000/HU/16/P/PE/002.
5. Contracting authority: Municipality of Debrecen, Piac u. 20, 4024 Debrecen, Hungary.
6. Description of the contract: Supply and installation of mobile and stationary waste management equipment such as sorting and composting equipment, vehicles and containers.
7. Number and titles of lots: Lot 1: compactors.
Lot 2: collection vehicles.
Lot 3: containers.
Lot 4: sorting lines.
Lot 5: composting equipment.
Lot 6: front end loaders and tools.
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rules of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] of the Member States and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorized by the regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 21 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must provide documentary proof that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures financed by the general budget of the European Communities in the context of external actions.
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and sub-contractors) may submit one or more tender(s) for one or more lots. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 1% of their tender price when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfill all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee: The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the amount of the contract price at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next best compliant tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit: A mandatory information meeting and site visit will be held on 23 February 2004, 10.00 CET, Mayors Office of Debrecen, Piac u. 20, room No 63, Debrecen, Hungary.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of execution: 3 months.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: 1. Administrative compliance.
2. Economic and financial standing:
operating profit of the tenderer shall be positive for the past year (audited profit and loss statement shall be attached).
3. Professional capacity:
minimum amount of sold equipment or similar installations from the manufacturer in eligible countries during the past 5 years: 5 times the amount of the corresponding item in the tender (corresponding reference list of the manufacturer for the past 5 years shall be attached). In case of lot 4, separate individual items are considered as reference as well, not only whole sorting plants;
manufacturer holds an internationally recognized quality assurance system (copy of certificate shall be attached);
service facilities to be set up or preliminary agreement for the warranty and after sales services in Hungary (facility description or preliminary agreement).
17. Award criteria: Price.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from the following Internet address: europa.eu.int The tender dossier is also available for collection from the contracting authority. Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to Mr Lajos Patai, Mayors Office of Debrecen, Piac u. 20, 4024 Debrecen, fax 36 52 511 438, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: 16.00 CET on 7 April 2004.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: 10.00 CET on 8 April 2004.
Mayors Office of Debrecen, Piac u. 20, room No 63, Debrecen.
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation on ISPA, No 1267/1999 and Practical Guide for Phare, ISPA and Sapard.