|ISPA - Environmental improvement of the Liptov Region - Sewerage Systems|
|Stav tendru:||vypsaný tendr|
|Banka:||Evropská unie - program ISPA|
|Klíčová slova:||infrastruktura ,|
různé práce ,
stavební práce ,
|*Modernizace veřejné kanalizace v níže určených lokalitách - rekonstrukce stávajícího kombinovaného systému kanalizace, výstavba nových sanitárních rozvodů splaškových vod, redukce vtoku podzemních vod:|
SK-Zilina: ISPA - environmental improvement of the Liptov region
Slovak Republic / Region of Zilina
Works procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EUROPEAID/117426/D/W/SK
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: ISPA.
4. Financing: Financing Memorandum No 2002/SK/16/P/PE/009, State budget, budget of Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Zilina, Slovak Republic.
5. Contracting authority: Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Bôrická cesta 107, 010 01 Zilina, Slovak Republic.
6. Description of the contract: Single works contract, shall be concluded in accordance with FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction, First edition 1999.
The contract consists of upgrade of public sewerage system in Liptovsky Mikulás, Liptovsky Hrádok and Liptovsky Ján, and extension of sewer systems to Uhorská Ves and Podturen, serving a total population of 47 000 upon completion of the measure. The specific objectives of the project are the following:
- reconstruction of the existing combined sewer system in Liptovsky Hrádok and extension of the sanitary sewer system to Dovalovo, Liptovská Porúbka and Liptovsky Peter;
- construction of new sanitary sewer systems for the agglomeration formed by the municipalities of Uhorská Ves, Podturen and Liptovsky Ján;
- reduction of groundwater inflow to existing combined sewers by sealing and extension of sewerage system of Liptovsky Mikulás by provision of new, sanitary sewerage.
7. Number and titles of lots: Not applicable.
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rules of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] of the Member States of the European Union and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorized by the Regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 21 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must furnish proof that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the practical guide to contract procedures financed by the general budget of the European Communities in the context of external actions.
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and subcontractors) may submit only one tender. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the works required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 150 000 EUR when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties.
12. Performance guarantee: The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of no more than 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the second best admissible tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit: A site visit and clarification meeting will be held by the contracting authority on 4 March 2004 at 10.00 CET at Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., OZ 03 Liptovsky Mikulás, Stefánikova 1780, 031 01 Litpovsky Mikulás. The tenderers are strongly advised to participate.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of execution: Time for completion of the works - 730 days.
Defects notification period - 365 days.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: The minimum qualifying criteria for each tenderer include:
1. He shall be a registered firm or natural person capable of carrying out the specified works.
2. General experience. The tenderer shall meet the following minimum criteria:
a. average annual turnover of at least 12 000 000 EUR in each of the past 3 years;
b. implementation and finalizing of at least 2 projects of the same nature and complexity comparable to the tendered works over the last 10 years.
3. Financial standing:
the tenderer shall demonstrate, by a letter of credit facilities from his bank, that he has available or he has access to liquid assets, lines of credit, or other financial means sufficient to meet the construction cash flow for the contract, not less than 3 000 000 EUR, apart of the tenderers commitments for other contracts.
4. Litigation history:
the tenderer shall provide details of his litigation history over the last 5 years. The contracting authority reserves the right to reject any tenders submitted by the tenderers, whose total of disputed amounts awarded against them over the last 5 years exceeds 5 000 000 EUR.
5. Joint ventures/consortia shall meet the following particular qualification criteria:
a. the leading partner shall have the ability to carry out at least 50% of the contract works by his own means (i.e. he must have the equipment, materials, human and financial resources necessary to enable him to carry out this percentage of the contract);
b. the joint venture/consortium must as a whole satisfy the general experience and financial resources criteria stated above;
c. each individual member shall satisfy the sound financial position and litigation history criteria.
17. Award criteria: Price.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Bôrická cesta 107, 010 01 Zilina, Slovak Republic, phone: 421 41 4060 139, fax: 421 41 7061 196, and will be forwarded to the interested tenderers upon payment of 1 500 EUR (excluding courier delivery) in the bank account specified below: account No 67 09 432 / 0200, VÚB banka, branch Zilina.
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to above-mentioned address (quoting the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: The tenders shall be submitted:
- either by recorded delivery (official postal service) to: Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Bôrická cesta 107, 010 01 Zilina, Slovak Republic;
- or hand delivered (including courier services) directly to the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt to: Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Bôrická cesta 107, 010 01 Zilina, Slovak Republic,
at 10:00 CET on 26 April 2004 at the latest.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: Tenders shall be opened in public session on 26 April 2004 at 10:00 CET at Severoslovenská vodárenská spolocnost, a.s., Bôrická cesta 107, 010 01 Zilina, Slovak Republic, by a committee appointed for this purpose. The committee shall draw up tender opening report, which shall be available to those tenderers requesting it in writing.
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC) No 1267/1999 of 21 June 1999 establishing an instrument for structural policies for pre-accession as amended.