Geologické práce: 28 vrtů
Ministry of Water Resources
Bid Doc. Price
November 24, 2005
January 10, 2006
1. The Ministry of Water Resources, has received and allocated budget from the Government treasury towards the cost of Evaluation and Development of the Groundwater resources of Ada?a and Allaidege Plains for Irrigation Project and intends to apply the budget to cover the eligible payments under the Contract for Drilling of Twenty eight wells:
1.1 Evaluation and Development of the Groundwater Resources of Ada?a Plain for Irrigation Project.
Lot 1: Drilling of Four Deep Mapping Wells In Upper Awash River Basin (In The Surrounding Area of Ginchi, Becho Plain And Melka Kunture)
Lot 2: Drilling of four Deep Mapping Wells in Ada?a Plain (In The Surrounding Areas of Bishoftu, Zequala and Dukam, etc.)
1.2 Evaluations and Development of the Groundwater Resources of Allaidege Plain for Irrigation Project
Lot 1: Drilling of Four Test Wells at Allaidege Plain (At the Northern
part of the plain)
Lot 2: Drilling of Four Test Wells at Allaidege Plain (At the southern part of the plain)
Lot 3: Drilling of Four Test Wells and Two Bservation Well at Allaidege Plain (At the eastern part of the plain)
Lot 4: Drilling of Four Test Wells and Two Bservation Well Allaidege
Plain (At the western part of the plain)
Bidding is open to all bidders that fulfill the qualification requirements indicated in the bid document.
2. The Ministry of Water Resources invites sealed bids for the drilling of eight deep mapping wells in Ada?a Plain and sixteen test wells and four observation wells in Alladege Plain.
3. A bidder can bid for one Lot or more from sections 1.1 Or 1.2 or a combination of these, but with different drilling crew and separate bid document for each lot.
4. Complete set of bidding documents (and additional copies) may be purchased at:
Contract Administration Department
Ministry of water Resources
Room No. 220
Tel. 251-141-662 55 15
Fax 251-11-663 04 59
Upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 only, for each document, or its equivalent in a freely-convertible currency
Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same office.
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by security of Birr 50,000. Bids shall be delivered to the above office on or before January 10, 2006 at 2:00 P.M. at which time they will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend.
6. Qualified domestic contractors may be eligible to receive a margin of preference of 10 percent in Bid evaluation
7. The Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to reject any or all bids.