Mise OSN v Sudánu UNMIS vyhlašuje výběrové řízení - výzvu k projevení zájmu na sběr a odstranění nebezpečného odpadu, odstranění kontaminované zeminy v různých lokalitách Sudánu. Druhy jednotlivých typů nebezpečného odpadu jsou uvedeny níže - viz popis v AJ.
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Subject: Removal of Hazardous Waste and Treatment or Disposal of Contaminated Soil and Water Services
Address EOI by fax for the attention of: Pornchai Kanjanakantorn (PK)
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Fax Number: 249-187-086200 (Sudan) or 1-917-3673523 (via New York, USA)
Description of Requirement:
The United Nations Mission in Sudan (UNMIS) intends to issue a solicitation for collection, removal and disposal of hazardous waste generated by UNMIS at various locations in Sudan. This includes safe disposal or treatment of contaminated soil and water. The types of hazardous waste are:
• Solid chemicals: mainly different types of combustible solids, used textiles, grease, toner, chemicals for water purification and photographic consumables.
• Liquid chemicals: mainly different types of anti-freeze, acid, paint, varnish, acetone, white spirit aromatic less, solvents, synthetic liquid for break systems, liquid, aircraft deicing liquid, hydraulic and compressor oil, Freon, used in some older refrigeration units.
• Contaminated fuel: mainly diesel or gasoline contaminated by water or solvents or anti-freeze.
• Used and/or contaminated oil: mainly motor and gearbox oil contaminated by a mixture of white spirit and acetone, hydraulic liquid and anti-freeze.
• Contaminated water: waste oils/water, hydrocarbons/water mixtures and emulsions.
• Contaminated soil: soil polluted by oil or chemicals.
• Oil contaminated solids: rags, absorbents, cardboard, filters, etc.
• Electronic waste: waste electrical or electronic appliances or assemblies, including printed circuit boards, containing toxic material and/or heavy metal and/or emitting low radiation.
• Used battery cells: UPS dry battery, unsorted waste batteries, containing material to the extent rendering them hazardous.
• Used lead-acid batteries: waste lead-acid batteries, drained/un-drained, whole or crushed.
• Medical waste: clinical and related waste, i.e. waste arising from medical, nursing or similar practices and waste generated in clinics during the investigation or treatment of patients.
• Outdated drugs: Waste pharmaceuticals, drugs and medicines, including sensitive medicines.
Interested firms with relevant experience are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) by fax or e-mail as indicated above. The EOI must include the following information:
1. Company’s profile.
2. Experience in hazardous waste management.
3. List of previously completed and current contracts, including value of each contract.
This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMIS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a reply to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that your firm will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
The Expression of Interest, clearly marked “Expression of Interest – Hazardous Waste Disposal Services for UNMIS”, must be received by UNMIS no later than Monday, 26 June 2006, at the following address:
UNMIS – Procurement Section
Ramsis Building, Plot # 110
Garden City, Burri
Attention: Mr. Pornchai Kanjanakantorn