Město Sankt Peterburg obdrželo půjčku od EBOR (Evropské banky pro obnovu a rozvoj) na financování programu havarijní likvidace toxických odpadů v St. Petersburgu
a vydává pozvání k soutěži na výstavbu zařízení pro izolaci toxických odpadů , drenáž a kontrolu v polygonu Krasny. Výše záruky za nabídku činí USD 10 000.
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published in Procurement Opportunities, 27.6.2006.
The City of St. Petersburg, hereinafter referred to as "the Employer", intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of implementing a project for implementing capping, drainage and monitoring installations at a part of Krasny Bor Polygon, Pontonnoaya Street 6 km, 196654 Kolpina Town.
The City of St. Petersburg now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Preparing about 5,5 ha old hazardous waste disposal site for final closure;
- Final closure of about 2,5 ha of former hazardous waste disposal site; involving the following approximate quantities:
- Establishment of 1,6 km concrete slabs access road;
- 70 000 m3 of compacted infill including delivery of soil materials;
- 1.6 km of drainage pipelines for leachate and unpolluted drainage water;
- 25 000 m3 of drainage sand delivered and placed in 3 layers for drainage of leachate, gas and unpolluted water;
- 2,5 ha of top seal constructed from cambrium blue clay (0,5 m) or as a synthetic liner system;
- 2 200 m2 bentonite hydrological cut-off wall with depths in the range of about 3,5 to 6,5 meters;
- Installation of employer provided monitoring equipment;
- Seeding with grass and application of fertiliser on the finally capped area;
- Execution of supplementary field investigations and pilot testing of cambrium clay for use as sealing material;
- The Contractor shall prepare necessary supplementary design documentation and collect any outstanding permits for implementation of the works.
The duration of the construction period will be 2 years.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank`s loan will not be used for payments to persons or entities or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Execution of projects of a similar nature, complexity, and a value equivalent to EUR 2 000 000 within the last 5 years;
- Documented technical and financial capacity for execution of the project within the contract period.
A CD-Rom with the Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below. Documents may upon request become e-mailed to companies who cannot acquire them in person.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of USD 10 000 or its equivalent in the tender or convertible currency.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 5.9.2006 (14:00), at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers` representatives who choose to attend.
A register of potential tenderers who have acquired the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Ms Anastasia Marova, Committee on Natural Resources, Environmental protection and Ecological Safety, Administration of St. Petersburg, 3/5 Kamennoostrovsky ave., St. Petersburg 197046, Russian Federation. Tel 7 812 346 14 86. Fax 7 812 346 45 97.