Turecká organizace ALDAS Altyapi Yönetim ve Danismanlik Hizmetleri AS vypisuje výběrové řízení na výstavbu čerpací stanice a dodávku elektromechanického zařízení pro čistírnu odpadních vod. Nabídka do tendru musí být zaslána do 7. října 2008. Financování je zajištěno ze strany Světové banky. Nabídka do tendru musí být zpracována v angličtině.
Construction of Pumping Stations and Procurement of Electro-mechanical Equipment for Lara Wastewater Treatment Plant
Tender Date: 10/7/2008
Procedure: International Open Tender
Authority: Antalya Municipality
Address: ALDAS Altyapi Yönetim ve Danismanlik Hizmetleri AS.
Mr Kivanç B. Kuzay, General Manager
Liman Mahallesi, 2. Cadde, No: 11, 2. Kat
Antalya, 07070 Turkey.
Phone: 90 242 259 32 16
Fax: 90 242 259 32 20
Description: Invitation for Bids (Amendment for Bid Submission Date) for the Construction of Pumping Stations and Procurement of Electro-Mechanical Equipment For Lara Wastewater Treatment Plant (ASAT W4 | A20)
INVITATION FOR BIDS
(Amendment for Extension of Bid Submission Date)
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
CONSTRUCTION OF ANTALYA SEWERAGE SYSTEM AND REHABILITATION OF WATER SUPPLY PROJECT
CONSTRUCTION OF PUMPING STATIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRO-MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT FOR LARA WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
Loan No: 7312-TU
Sub loan No: 11
Contract No. ASAT-W4 / A-20
1. This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in Development Business , issue no. 659 of 31 July 2005.
2. The General Directorate of İller Bank has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development toward the cost of MUNICIPAL SERVICES PROJECT. İller Bank has allocated some part of the loan to Antalya Municipality, ASAT "General Directorate of Antalya Water and Wastewater Administration " (herein after called Sub-Borrower) for the finance of "Construction of Antalya Sewerage System and Rehabilitation of Water Supply Project", and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan for the contract of " Construction of Pumping Stations and Procurement of Electro-mechanical Equipment for Lara Wastewater Treatment Plant ".
3. The Sub-Borrower ASAT now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of three new pumping stations (250-1000 m 3 /h), supply and installation of pumps and equipment in a fourth pumping station (3300 m 3 /h) and supply and installation of SCADA equipment in seven existing pumping stations. Further, for existing Lara wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 31,500 m3/day, the contract includes supply and installation of a by-pass pump (4800 m 3 /h), outfall pumps (9600 m 3 /h) including surge protection, two transformers (2 and 2.5 MVA), 1150 m 4*120mm cable, ventilation and odor control system for the inlet structures, laboratory equipment, etc. as well as construction of a light steel roof cover over the existing two secondary clarifiers. The construction period is thirteen (13) months, followed by one (1) month of running-in and commissioning, and one year defects liability period.
All items required in the Technical Specifications must be quoted for. Otherwise, the bid may be evaluated by the Employer as non-responsive.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding procedures specified in the World Bank`s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits(May 2004) , and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines. Minimum criteria that shall be taken into consideration during the evaluation will be as follows;
The Bidders shall document their capability to perform the contract by fulfilling the minimum qualification criteria:
-Average annual turnover from contracting activities shall be equal or larger than 8.0 Million EUR or equivalent over the last five (5) years;
-Financial resources and access to finance of not less than 2.0 Million EUR or equivalent;
-The individual bidder or the lead partner in a JV shall, as a prime contractor or as a lead partner in a JV, have performed construction and supply and installation of electro-mechanical parts under a single or several contracts one or more wastewater or water pumping stations with capacities totaling at least 1.5 m 3 /sec within the years from 1998 to the latest day allowed for the bid submission. Pumping stations of capacity less than 0.3 m 3 /sec shall not be taken into consideration.
-Alternatively, the individual bidder or the lead partner in a JV shall, as a prime contractor or as a lead partner in a JV have performed at least construction and supply and installation of electro-mechanical parts of at least one wastewater or water treatment plant having minimum 37,500 m3/day average design flow within the years from 1998 to the latest day allowed for the bid submission.
-Having qualified staff to perform the contract within the given construction period;
-Any JV partner must also demonstrate their experience in construction and supply and installation of at least one wastewater or water pumping station with the capacity of at least 0.20 m3/sec or wastewater or water treatment plant having minimum 10,000 m 3 /day average design flow within the years from 1998 to the latest day allowed for the bid submission.
The evaluation of Bids will take into consideration the Bid Prices as well as operation and maintenance expenses based on the efficiency and energy consumption of the pumps over a 15 years period.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information which they may require for preparation of their bids, and may review documents available at the following address of ALDAŞ the representative of the Sub-Borrower ASAT during working hours 09:00 to 17:00 (local time). The bidders may, upon written application to the following address, purchase a complete set of the Bidding Documents in English (drawings and bidding documents will be included on a CD), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 600 or the equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or TRY 1,100 (including VAT). The method of payment will be bank transfer to ASAT, Accounting Department . in the relevant bank accounts stated below referring also to Contract No. ASAT W4/A-20 . The fee deposited for purchasing the Bidding Documents shall by no means be returned.
Bank: Tekstil Bankası A.Ş./ Turkey
Branch: Antalya Şubesi
Branch Code: 46
Account No.: 447403-4
Bank: Vakıflar Bankası / Turkey
Branch: Antalya Yüzüncüyıl Şubesi
Branch Code: 313
Account No.: 2020400
The document will be hand delivered from the address stated below upon the presentation of the return receipt. Bidding Documents may be delivered by courier if requested upon submission of a Bank receipt.
6. Bids with a validity period of 120 days must be delivered to the address below at or before 07 October 2008 at 14:00 hours (local time). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 130,000 EUR or the equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency calculated 28 days before the day of Bid opening based on the cross currency rates published by the Central Bank of Turkey at www.tcmb.gov.tr with a validity of 148 days. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders` representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 07 October 2008 at 14:15 hours (local time) .
7. The bidders are encouraged to participate in a site-visit to Lara wastewater treatment plant and the pumping stations TM4, TM7, TM11 and TM13 organized by the Employer. There will be a pre-bid meeting at ALDAS the same day after this initial site visit. The site visit and the pre-bid meeting will be supervised by the consultant to ASAT. The pre-bid meeting will be held on 14 August 2008 at 14:00 hrs (local time) and site visit at 10:00 hrs (local time) the address given below:
ALDAŞ Altyapı Yönetim ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri San. ve Tic. AŞ.
Mr Kıvanç B. Kuzay, General Manager
Liman Mahallesi, 2. Cadde, No: 11, 2. Kat
Antalya, 07070 Turkey
Document Price: EUR 600
Address for Documents: ALDAŞ