Vláda Srí Lanky obdržela úvěr od Světové banky (WB) na financování projektu „Puttalam Housing Project“ a zamýšlí část těchto prostředků použít na financování výstavby vodovodní sítě v Thihali.
Vhodní zájemci o účast ve výběrovém řízení (kritéria viz níže) mohou zakoupit kompletní tendrovou dokumentaci na základě písemné žádosti a po zaplacení nevratného poplatku ve výši LKR 4000 nebo na níže uvedené adrese, kde je též možno získat více informací o projektu, případně nahlédnout do tendrové dokumentace, a to v době mezi 9:00-12:00 a od 13:00-15:00. Nabídky musí být doručeny na níže uvedenou adresu nejpozději do 11. Května 2009 do 10:00 hodin místního času. Spolu s nabídkou musí být poskytnuta záruka za nabídku ve výši LKR 500 000,- . Tzv. Pre-bid meeting se bude konta 21. Dubna 2009 v 10:00 na adrese: Project Management Unit, Puttalam Housing Project, The Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services, 146, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Project:INFRASTRUCTURE & HOUSING DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN PUTTALAM (PUTTALAM HOUSING PROJECT)
Abstract:CONSTRUCTION OF THIHALI WATER SUPPLY SCHEME
Loan/Credit Number:Credit No. 4261-CE, Project ID P100390
Contract/Bid Number:Invitation for Bids (IFB); Contract No: PHP/WS/03/Thihali
Deadline:11 May 2009
1. The invitation for Bids Follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in UN Development Business on line on December 19, 2008 has been published in paper form in the issue no. 742 of January 16, 2009.
2. The Government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka has received a credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of Puttalam Housing Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Construction of Thihali Water Supply Scheme. Contract No: PHP/WS/03/Thihali
3. The Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services of the Government of The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction of Thihali water supply scheme in Puttalam Housing Project. The construction period is 365 days.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Director for the Puttalam Housing Project of the Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services of the Government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (e-mail number of the Project Director: firstname.lastname@example.org) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, from 9.00 hours to 12.00 hours and from 13.00 hours to 15.00 hours.
6. Contractors who have successfully completed at least the following works during last five years will be eligible for award. A margin of preference for eligible national contractors/joint ventures shall be applied. A single contract comprising all types or many contracts covering one or many types listed below.
i Supply & Laying contract costing not less than LKR 40 million or equivalent
ii Tower construction contract costing not less than LKR 10 million or equivalent.
iii Supply & Installation f pumps coasting not less than LKR 10 million or equivalent
iv Average annual financial amount of construction works over period of last five years shall not be less than LKR 100 million or equivalent.
7.0 A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of LKR 4,000.00. The method of payment will be by cash. The bidding documents can be collected personally or through a courier service for which courier chargers has to be paid separately.
8.0 Bids must be delivered to the address below at 10.00 AM on or before May 11, 2009. Bids must be either sent by registered post or hand delivered. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00 AM on May 11, 2009.
9.0 All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of LKR. 500,000.00 or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
10.0 The address referred to above is Project Director, Project Management Unit, Puttalam Housing Project, Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services of the Government of The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, 146, Galle Road, Colombo-03, Sri Lanka.
11.0 A pre bid meeting will be held for interested bidders at the Project Management Unit, Puttalam Housing Project, The Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services, 146, Galle Road, Colombo 03, on April 21, 2009 at 10.00 AM
Ministry of Resettlement and Disaster Relief Services.
146, Galle Road.
Colombo – 03, Sri Lanka.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org