Referenční číslo CzechTrade:
EuropeAid - TACIS
- Ukrajina" href="http://www.businessinfo.cz/cz/clanky/ukrajina/1000905/">(teritoriální informace)
Obor dle celního sazebníku:
T168543 Elektrické stroje a přístroje s vlastní individuální funkcí, jinde v této kapitole neuvedené ani nezahrnuté
V rámci „programu jaderné bezpečnosti Tacis“ financuje Komise práce na výstavbě 1 zařízení (na klíč) pro výrobu 2 modelů kontejnerů. Rozsah prací tohoto výběrového řízení je projekt, výroba a smontování zařízení, jakož i výstavba a zprovoznění závodu na výrobu stíněných dopravních kontejnerů určených ke skladování/likvidaci tuhého radioaktivního odpadu.
Popis tendru (Angličtina):
B-Brussels: Tacis — facility for production of concrete containers for nuclear radioactive waste in Chernobyl, U4.03/03W
Republic of Ukraine
Works procurement notice
1. Publication reference:
Nuclear safety action programme 2003.
5. Contracting authority:
Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Ukraine.
6. Description of the contract:
In the framework of the `Tacis Nuclear Safety Programme`, the Commission is funding the works on the construction of the 1 turn key plant for manufacturing of 2 models of the container. The scope of works of this procurement procedure is the design, manufacture and installation of equipment, as well as the construction and commissioning of a shielded transport container fabrication plant aimed at the storage/disposal of solid radioactive waste.
7. Number and titles of lots:
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rule of origin:
Participation is open to all legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers) of the Member States of the European Union and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorised by the Regulations on access to Community external assistance and other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also point 22 below) and the Regulations on access to Community external assistance. Bulgaria, Croatia, FYROM, Romania and Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. All works, supplies and services under this contract must originate in 1 or more of these countries. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed.
9. Grounds for exclusion:
Tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the tender form for a works contract, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the `Practical Guide to contract procedures for EC external actions`.
10. Number of tenders:
Tenderers may submit only 1 tender. Tenders for parts of the lot will not be considered. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the works required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee:
Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of EUR 50 000 when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties.
12. Performance guarantee:
The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10 % of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer who has submitted the second best admissible tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit:
A mandatory information meeting and site visit will be held on 27.7.2006 at the proposed location for the construction of the plant. Potential tenderers will have to confirm their participation before 20.7.2006 at the address specified in article 18 in order to receive the final agenda and instructions related to the organisation of the site visit and clarification meeting.
14. Tender validity:
Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of implementation:
Approximately 24 months from contract signature.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria:
The minimum selection criteria for each tenderer (single tenderer, joint venture or consortium as a whole), as specified in article 4 of the tender dossier, are as follows:
1) he must be a registered firm or natural person capable of carrying out the specified works;
2) average annual turnover in the past 3 years must be equivalent to EUR 10 000 000 for a joint venture or consortium as a whole. The lead member must have a minimum annual turnover in the past 3 years of EUR 5 000 000;
3) a single tenderer must have a minimum annual turnover in the past 3 years of EUR 5 000 000;
4) in case of a consortium the leader must carry out at least 50 % of the contract works by his own resources, which means that he must have the equipment, materials, human and financial resources necessary to enable him to carry out that percentage of the contract. Each partner should at least carry out a minimum of 10 % of the scope of works;
5) if he is a single tenderer he also must have access to sufficient credit and other financial facilities to cover the required cash flow for the duration of the contract. In any case, the amount of credit available must exceed the equivalent of EUR 5 000 000;
6) he must have completed at least 1 project as indicated in article 4.1.5 fifth bullet point. The contracting authority reserves the right to ask for any additional information/confirmation from the contracting authority of the projects concerned;
7) all requested key personnel, as requested in the form 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, must have at least 10 years appropriate experience and proven qualifications relevant to works of a similar nature to this project.
17. Award criteria:
Price: the lowest offers among the technically compliant tenders.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier:
The tender dossier is available by sending a request by e-mail or fax to: Mrs Isabelle Pavone, e-mail: email@example.com, or fax: (32-2 ) 296 62 28 (mentioning the publication reference shown in point 1).
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to: Mrs Isabelle Pavone, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or postal address: European Commission, EuropeAid Co-operation Office, I. Pavone, Unit A/5, Office J54 — 02/226, Rue Genève 1, B-1049 Brussels, at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in point 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers` questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Clarifications to the tender dossier, if required, will be published before the site visit and clarification meeting, on the EuropeAid web site at europa.eu.int After the site visit and clarification meeting, its reports and any received request for additional information/clarifications will only be sent to participants to the above meeting.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders:
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed. Tenders must be submitted before Thursday, 28.9.2006 (16:00), CET, to the following address:
— either by recorded delivery (official postal service) to:
European Commission, EuropeAid Co-operation Office AIDCO, M. Kuypers, Unit A5, Office J-54; 2/220, Rue de Genève 1, B-1049 Brussels,
— or hand delivered (including courier services) directly to the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt to:
European Commission, EuropeAid Co-operation Office AIDCO, attn: M. Kuypers, Unit A5, Office J-54; 2/220, Rue de Genève 1, B-1049 Brussels.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session:
Public opening session will be organised on Monday, 2.10.2006, at:
European Commission, EuropeAid Co-operation Office AIDCO, 54, rue Joseph II, B-1049 Brussels.
21. Language of the procedure:
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
22. Legal basis:
Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 99/2000 of 29.12.1999 concerning the provision of assistance to the partner states in eastern Europe and central Asia (OJ L 12 of 18.1.2000).