Tendr - Dodávka zařízení na likvidaci tekutého radioaktivního odpadu
Tacis - liquid radioactive waste treatment on the nuclear power plant BN-350
Stav tendru: avízo tendru
Banka: Evropská unie - program TACIS
Klíčová slova: odpad nebezpečný
KZ-Aktau: Tacis - liquid radioactive waste treatment on the nuclear power plant BN-350.
Dodávka zařízení na likvidaci tekutého radioaktivního odpadu.
Supply contract forecast
In Aktau - Kazakhstan
Publication reference: EuropeAid/114551/C/S/KZ
Financing: Tacis - project K1.01/98 C.
Contracting authority: MAEC, Mangyshlak Atomic Energy Complex, Mangyshlak Region, Aktau 466200, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Contract description: The subject of the contract is, the delivery by the supplier of the following goods:
- a complete liquid radioactive waste (LRW) treatment facility, pre-assembled in a self-contained skid, operating accordingly to
selective sorption/ion exchange principle, or any other, industrially proved principle suitable to comply with technical
- ancillary equipment allowing the installation of the abovementioned facility on the site of the nuclear power plant BN-350
located in Aktau-Kazakhstan and the connection to the concerned plants circuits;
- accessories, spare parts and consumable products required to operate the abovementioned facility as long as needed to treat
and release at least 2 000 cubic meters of LRW, in compliance with requirements defined in the technical specification.
The scope of supply also includes:
- associated training and documentation to be delivered to the operators of the abovementioned nuclear power plant, allowing
them to operate satisfactorily and maintain the provided facility;
- assistance to the operators of the abovementioned nuclear power plant during installation of the facility on the plant site, its
connection to concerned circuits, execution of performance tests and its commissioning, in compliance with technical
Indicative number and titles of lots: One single lot, described here above.
Intended timing of publication: Fourth quarter of 2002.
Additional information: None.
Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC) No 1279/96 concerning the provision of assistance to economic reform and recovery in the
new independent States and Mongolia.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this contract forecast and the publication of the
corresponding procurement notice.
No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?