Projekt nakládání s pevnými odpady
ISPA - Liepaja region solid waste management project - supply of energy conversion units
Stav tendru: vypsaný tendr
Banka: Evropská unie - program ISPA
Datum uzávěrky: 26.05.2003
Klíčová slova: ISPA ,
odpad pevný ,
různá zařízení ,
Projekt nakládání s pevnými odpady -
*dodávka zařízení na přeměnu energie:
LV-Riga: ISPA - Liepaja region solid waste management project - supply of energy conversion units
Skede/Liepaja and Grobina/Liepaja region/Republic of Latvia
Supply procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EuropeAid/113145/D/S/LV
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: ISPA 2001.
4. Financing: ISPA 63%, local funding, prototype carbon fund (PCF) 37%.
5. Contracting authority: Ministry of the Environment, 25 Peldu Street, 1494 Riga, Latvia.
6. Contract description: The remediation of the existing landfill in Skede and the construction of a new landfill in Grobina require the phased supply and installation of three Combined Heat and Power (CHP) units. One unit between 325 kWe and 450 kWe in Skede and two units between 500 kWe and 600 kWe in Grobina. Training and hook up to grid (in Skede only) also forms part of the contract. After-sales service for two years for the equipment supplied is also required.
7. Number and titles of lots: The tender is not divided into lots.
Conditions of participation
8. Eligibility and rule of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers of the Member States and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorized by the regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 21). All goods provided for this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must provide a declaration that they are not in any of the situations listed in Section 2.3 of the Manual of Instructions for External Relations contracts (available from the following Internet address: http://europa.eu.int/comm/europeaid/index_en.htm).
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and subcontractors) may submit only one tender. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in their tender that they would offer a discount in the event that their tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not provide a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 20 000 EUR when submitting a tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfil all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee: The successful tenderer will be requested to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the contract value in euro when countersigning the contract. This must be delivered within 30 days of receipt by the tenderer of the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next most economically advantageous, compliant tender.
13. Information meeting: No information meeting is planned.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Maximum delivery period: One unit for Skede 7,5 calendar months from the signature of the contract.
Two units for Grobina 8 calendar months from the signature of the contract.
The performance of the contract is limited to 32 calendar months from the signature of the contract till the expiry of the warranty period. The duration of warranty period is 24 calendar months.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: Economic and financial standing of candidate(s) [based on item 3 of the tender submission form]:
1. annual turnover for the last 2 years in average (2000, 2001) was at least 1 500 000 EUR;
2. annual operating profit shall be positive in the last 2 years (2000, 2001);
3. debt: equity ratio (total debt/equity) shall not exceed 3.
the candidate has successfully completed at least one contract for supply of combined heat power (CHP) units within the past three years (detailed list of project references to be submitted). The reference from at least 1 purchaser shall be provided.
3. Technical capacity [based on item 4 of the tender submission form]:
at least 1 reference shall be provided where:
1. overall value of a relevant project shall be as minimum - 700 000 EUR;
2. proportion carried out by the candidate - 50%.
17. Award criteria: Price.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available for collection from the contracting authority.
Ms Dace Roze, Ministry of the Environment, EU Projects Contracting Division, room 208, 25 Peldu Street, 1494 Riga, Latvia.
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender submission form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to:
Ms Dace Roze, Ministry of the Environment, EU Projects Contracting Division, room 208, 25 Peldu Street, 1494 Riga, Latvia,
(quoting the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: May 26, 2003 at 14.00 local (Latvian) time.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: May 26, 2003 at 14.00 local (Latvian) time.
Venue: Ministry of the Environment, Room 12, 25 Peldu Street, 1494 Riga, Latvia.
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC) No 1267/1999 of 21 June 1999 establishing an Instrument for Structural Policies for Pre-accession.
Council Regulation (EC) No 2500/2001 of 17 December 2001.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?