Tendr - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Phare - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Stav tendru: avízo tendru
Banka: Evropská unie - program PHARE
Klíčová slova: laboratorní přístroje
Laboratorní přístroje - plasmový spektrometr.
B-Brussels: Phare - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Individual supply contract forecast
1. Publication reference: EUROPEAID/117063/D/S/MK
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: Phare 1997.
4. Financing: CBC 97.
5. Contracting authority: European Commission, on behalf of the European Agency for Reconstruction, B-Brussels.
6. Contract description: The subject of the contract is the delivery, installation, putting into operation, maintenance, after sales service and training by the supplier of the following goods: laboratory equipment for environmental monitoring laboratories.
7. Indicative number and titles of lots: Lot 1: general laboratory equipment.
Lot 2: inductively coupled plasma spectrometer.
8. Intended timing of publication: October 2003.
9. Additional information: None.
10. Legal basis: This project is covered by the Council Regulation (EC) No 3906/89 of 18.12.1989 on economic aid to certain countries of central and eastern Europe, as amended.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this contract forecast and the publication of the corresponding procurement notice.
No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?