Tendr - Vývoj a implementace integrovaného informačního systému pro ministerstvo životního prostředí
Phare - supply for the development and implementation of integrated computerized information system for environmental management
Stav tendru: vypsaný tendr
Banka: Evropská unie - program PHARE
Datum uzávěrky: 17.11.2003
Klíčová slova: informační systémy ,
informační technologie ,
*Vývoj a implementace integrovaného informačního systému pro ministerstvo životního prostředí:
LT-Vilnius: Phare - supply for the development and implementation of integrated computerized information system for environmental management (ICISEM)
Supply procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EUROPEAID/116841/D/S/LT
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: Phare.
4. Financing: 2002/000-601.05.01.
5. Contracting authority: Central Project Management Agency, J. Tumo-Vaizganto str. 8A/2, 2600 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Beneficiary Institution: Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania, A. Jaksto str. 4/9, 2694 Vilnius, Lithuania.
6. Description of the contract: The objective of the project is the development and implementation of fully functioning Integrated Computerized Information System for Environmental quality data Management (ICISEM), which will be maintained by the Ministry of Environment of Lithuania. Created ICISEM must comply with Lithuanian legislation and European Union acquis in the field of environmental information management and reporting.
Supply will cover IT equipment: PC workstations and LAN (Local Area Network) equipment, all relevant software licences, etc. for ICISEM users and administrators, mainly from the Ministry of Environment of Lithuania, its Environmental Protection Agency, Regional Environmental Protection Departments and Marine Research Centre. Relevant training and maintenance services are requested.
7. Number and titles of lots: There is 1 lot.
Lot 1 - PC and LAN equipment.
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rule of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] of the Member States and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorized by the regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 21 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must provide documentary proof that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures financed by the general budget of the European Communities in the context of external actions.
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and subcontractors) may submit tenders as per Article 7 of the Instructions to Tenderers. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 1% of the value of their proposal in euro when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfil all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee: The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of no more than 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. It will be released within 30 days of the issue of the final acceptance certificate by the Beneficiary Institution.
If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next best compliant tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit: No clarification meeting or site visit will be held.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of execution: The period of execution of tasks shall commence on the date fixed in accordance with Article 18 of the Special Conditions and shall continue till the date of the final acceptance certificate, issued by the Beneficiary Institution.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: Compliance with all terms, conditions and technical specifications or requirements of the tender dossier without material deviation or reservation, availability of ancillary services as required.
Tenderers must present:
a) their annual balance sheets and annual profit-loss accounts for the last 3 financial years.
Tenderer shall meet the following minimum requirements:
a) average profit of tenderers activities for the last three years must be positive according to the tenderers annual financial statements.
17. Award criteria: The sole award criterion shall be the price. The contract shall be awarded to the lowest compliant tender.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from the following Internet address: europa.eu.int
Potential tenderers are requested to inform the contracting authority about their intention to participate in the tender in order to enable it to forward all clarifications to the tender dossier, if any. The tender dossier is also available for collection from the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania, A. Jaksto str. 4/9, 2600 Vilnius, Lithuania, tel.: 370 5 266 36 48, fax: 370 5 266 36 63, 266 36 64. Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender submission form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to the Central Project Management Agency, J. Tumo-Vaizganto str. 8A/2, 2600 Vilnius, Lithuania, fax: 370 5 251 44 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: 17 November 2003 at 09:00 Lithuanian time.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: Tender dossier offers will be opened in the presence of the tenderers representative on 17 November 2003 at 10:00 Lithuanian time at the address specified in the tender dossier.
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EEC) No 3906/89 of 18 December 1989 on economic aid to certain countries of central and eastern Europe, as amended.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?