Tendr - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Phare - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Stav tendru: vypsaný tendr
Banka: Evropská unie - program PHARE
Datum uzávěrky: 05.12.2003
Klíčová slova: laboratorní přístroje ,
laboratorní zařízení ,
*Laboratorní zařízení - přístroje pro laboratoře monitorování životního prostředí:
MK-Skopje: Phare - support to environmental monitoring laboratories
Supply procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EUROPEAID/117063/D/S/MK
2. Procedure: Open.
3. Programme: Phare 1997.
4. Financing: CBC 1997.
5. Contracting authority: European Agency for Reconstruction, Skopje, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
6. Description of the contract: The subject of the contract is the delivery, installation, putting into operation, maintenance, after sales service and training by the supplier of the following goods:
- laboratory equipment for environmental monitoring laboratories.
7. Number and titles of lots: Lot 1: gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer.
Lot 2: inductively coupled plasma spectrometer.
Lot 3: upgrade of an atomic spectrometer.
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rules of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] of the Member States and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorized by the Regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 21 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must provide documentary proof that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures financed by the general budget of the European Communities in the context of external actions.
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and subcontractors) may submit only one tender for each lot. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 1 500 EUR for Lot 1, 1 200 EUR for Lot 2 and 750 EUR for Lot 3 when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfil all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee: The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next best compliant tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit: No information meeting is planned.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of execution: 90 days following the signature of contract for each lot.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: Economic and financial capacity
For lot 1, lot 2 and lot 3:
the tenderers average annual turnover to be at least 1 000 000 EUR for the last three years, 2000-2002.
For lot 1, lot 2 and lot 3:
the tenderer has carried out a minimum total of three reference installations in EU or CEEC countries in this sector of environmental equipment supply in the past five years. The tenderers contribution to the overall project equipment supply carried out to each of the minimum total of three installations to be of a value of at least 100 000 EUR.
the tenderer should provide evidence of certification for the supplies to ISO 9001 standard or equivalent and that focused training, warranty support, spare parts, consumables and maintenance services are available for the required period.
17. Award criteria: The lowest priced administratively and technically compliant tender.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available in electronic (zipped) format only from (upon written request by letter or fax giving e-mail addresses and stating the: Contract title: Support to environmental monitoring laboratories and the publication reference No: EUROPEAID/117063/D/S/MK), European Agency for Reconstruction, Acting Head of Unit, 4th Floor, Contract and Procurement Unit, Makedonija 11/1, 1000 Skopje, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, 389 2 3286 700, 389 2 3286 749.
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender submission form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to:
European Agency for Reconstruction, Acting Head of Unit, 4th Floor, Contract and Procurement Unit, Makedonija 11/1, 1000 Skopje, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, 389 2 3286 700, 389 2 3286 749 (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: 12:00 C.E.T. on 5 December 2003.
The deadline for submission of tenders must be combined with the public opening.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: 16:00 C.E.T. on 5 December 2003.
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EEC) No 3906/89 of 18 December 1989 on economic aid to certain countries of central and eastern Europe, as amended.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?