V rámci projektu zemědělských služeb ve východní deltě vypsala Světová banka tendr na dodávku a provedení prací na rekonstrukci a přeložení sítě pro rozvody vody. Uzávěrka přihlášky do tendru je 3. dubna 2006.
Project: EAST DELTA AGRICULTURE SERVICES PROJECT
Financing: World Bank
Abstract: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF WORKS FOR THE REHABILITATION AND REPLACEMENT OF WATER SUPPLY NETWORKS AT SOUTH HUSSENIYA AREA AND WATER SUPPLY WORKS FOR EL-SELAH & EL-CAB TRUNK LINES
Sector: Water Supply/Sanitation
Loan/Credit Number: Credit No. 3002-EGT; Project ID: P049166
Contract/Bid Number: ICB Bid No. 2/04–w)a)
Deadline: 3 April 2006
This notice appears in UN Development Business online only and not in the printed version. Although this notice is assigned to a specific print issue, the official publication date of this notice is considered the date that it is posted online (see below).
This advertisement supersedes the previous advertisement on 17 January 2005 in Al- Ahram Newspaper.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation. (MALR) has received a credit from International Development Association (IDA) and a loan from IFAD toward the cost of the East Delta Agricultural Services Project. It is intended that part of the credit and loan proceeds be applied to eligible payment under the contract the supply and installation of works for the rehabilitation and replacement of water supply networks at South Husseniya area and water supply works for EL-Selah & EL-Cab trunk lines.
Bidding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD loan and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of the project at the address below.
The following conditions shall apply:
1. Bids must be presented in accordance with the technical specifications and instructions indicated in the bidding documents.
2. Bids must be valid for at least 120 days from the bid opening date.
3. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope (technical and financial) and accompanied by a bid security of L.E 120,000 to be increased 10% of the bid price in case of awarding.
4. Bidding documents can be obtained from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of LE 500 or its equivalent.
5. Final closing date for receiving bids is at 1200 hours (Cairo time) on 3 April 2006, and bid opening will be on the same day immediately after the deadline for receiving bids.
6. Bid envelopes will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
7. Bids arriving late after the deadline will not be accepted and will be returned unopened to their respective bidders.
8. Bidders who obtained the bidding documents previous to this date are allowed to participate in the tender.
Contact: Attn: Yousri Abdel-Rahman Ewais, Ececutive Director.
Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation, EDASP Project Management Unit.
Agricultural Reclamation Building ,Floor 15.
Nadi Al Seid St. Dokki, Giza.
Tel/Fax: (1-202) 337-3514.
Notice Number: WB935-675/06
UNDB Print Edition: Issue No. 675, 31 March 2006
Posted Online: 9 March 2006