Zajímavost : Víte co je APRICOD? - Angl.
Assessing the Potential of Plastics Recycling
in the Construction and Demolition Activities
to optimise the selective collection of plastics waste produced by activities of construction and demolition (C&D) and disseminate examples of good practices in this field.
This project is based on a partnership between local and regional authorities, European federations of plastics industry, and the construction and demolition sector.
- Diagnostics of the current management of plastics waste from C&D
- Definition of selective collection scenarios
- Test of these scenarios in some twenty pilot project sites in four participating cities/regions
- Conclusions and dissemination of results, in the form of an inventory of good practices, a website and local and European workshops.
Duration: 30 months, from November 2003 to May 2006
This project receives financial support from the European Commission - Directorate-General Environment (LIFE – Environment demonstration projects )
Coordinator : IBGE-BIM: Institute for the Management of the Environment of the Brussels Region, Belgium
- ACRR: Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling, Belgium
- ARC : Agència de Residus de Catalunya , Spain
- CC : Confédération Construction (Confédération Construction Bruxelles-Capitale), Belgium
- LIPOR : Servico Intermunicipalizado de Gestão de Resíduos do Grande Porto, Portugal
- Provincia di Ancona, Italia
- EDA: European Demolition Association,The Netherlands
- ECVM 2010: European Confederation of Vinyl Manufacturers, Belgium
- APME: Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Europe, Belgium
- EuPC : Confédération Européenne de la Plasturgie or European Plastics Converters, Belgium
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?