Oblastní vláda v Surgutské oblasti společně s Evropskou Bankou pro Rekonstrukci a Rozvoj (EBRD) realizují projekt rozvoje infrastruktury v Surgutské oblasti. V rámci tohoto projektu nyní vyzývají vhodné zájemce o účast ve výběrovém řízení na rekonstrukci čistírny odpodních vod ve městě Lyantor, konkrétně dodávky výkresů, zboží, výstavbu a uvedení do provozu, a následné opravy a stavební práce. Předpokládaná doby výstavby je 18 měsíců. Vhodní zájemci po splnění kritérií uvedených níže mohou zakoupit kompletní tendrovou dokumentaci v angličtině po zaplacení nevratného poplatku ve výši 13.500,- RUR nebo 400,- EUR. Zájemci o doručení dokumentac kurýrní službou musí zaplatit dalších 19.000,- UR nebo ekvivalent v EUR. Nabídky musí být doručeny na níže uvedené adrese nejpozději do 4. září 2007 do 12:00. Spolu s nabídkou musí být podána záruka za nabídku ve výši 1.200.000,- RUR nebo ekvivalentu ve volně směnitelné měně. Pre-Bid Meeting zájemců, kteří si zakoupí tendrovou dokumentaci, se bude konat 9. srpna 2007 v 10:00 hodin místního času.
Project:KHANTY MANSI REGIONS MUNICIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Financing:European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Abstract:RECONSTRUCTION OF WATER TREATMENT PLANT IN LYANTOR
Contract/Bid Number:Invitation for Tenders
Deadline:9 August 2007
This invitation for tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project, which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s website on 10 July 2006.
The Surgut Area municipal formation jointly with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) are implementing the Surgut Area Municipal Infrastructure Development Project. With the purpose to perform practical activities under the Project The Surgut Area has established a Project Company, MUE “TO UTViV No 1”,(the Employer). The Employer now invites tenders from contractors for the contract to be financed from part of the proceeds of the loan from the EBRD and the Employer’s own funds, including the reconstruction of Water Treatment Plant in the town of Lyantor within the scope, including development of design and working drawings; supply, installation and pre-commissioning works; repair and construction works.
The anticipated time for completion is 18 months.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD and funds of the Surgut Area is open to firms from all countries. The proceeds of the EBRD’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
• (a) Average annual turnover as prime contractor over the last three years not less than Euro 2.5 million equivalent.
• (b) Successful experience in reconstruction or construction of at least three Water Treatment Plant in similar climatic conditions over the last five years.
• (c) Candidate for tenderer`s proposed project manager shall have not less than 10 years total experience, 5 years experience of similar work, and 3 years in a similar position.
• (d) Candidate for the proposed design manager shall have not less than 10 years total experience, 5 years experience of similar work, and 3 years in a similar position.
• (e) Access to, or has available liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means sufficient to bear costs associated with the execution of the works under the Contract for a period of 3 (three) months, estimated as not less than Euro 300,000 equivalent.
• (f) For Russian companies: all taxes due in the Russian Federation during the last two years shall have been paid.
• (g) The Tenderer should have or obtain prior to the Contract award all required licenses to perform design/engineering and construction works in the Russian Federation.
• (h) The Tenderer should be certified for quality standard ISO 9001 (or equivalent) or should present his quality assurance plan to demonstrate quality assurance procedures, which shall be applied for the execution of works under the Contract.
Tender documents may be obtained from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of RUR 13,500 or Euro 400, including VAT 18%. Contractors wishing to receive the tender documents by courier are required to make a payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of RUR 19,000 or equivalent in convertible currency, including VAT 18%. The documents will be promptly despatched by courier, but no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
Payment in RUR shall be made by transferring the amount into the account below:
? ??? «Sibbusinessbank» Surgut
Cor. Acc 30101810100000000966 BIK 047144966
Payment in EURO shall be made by transferring the amount into the account below:
Ost-West Handelsbank AG,
Frankfurt/Main, Germany, SWIFT: OWHBDEFF
Favour: Siberian Business Development Bank, Surgut, Russia
For OJSC Yugra-consulting
All the costs of effecting of payments shall be borne by the payer (Tenderer).
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in the form provided in the Tender documents amounting to RUR 1,200,000 (one million two hundred) or equivalent in any convertible currency at the exchange rate notified by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of issuance
Tenders must be duly completed and delivered to the office at the address below on or before 4 September 2007 at 12.00 (local time), at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend. Documents, which are received late, will be rejected and returned unopened.
A pre-tender meeting shall be held at 10:00 (local time) at the address below on 9 August 2007, and those Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents are invited to attend. Tendering for this contract is open to firms that officially purchased the tender documents or joint ventures that include a Tenderer who officially acquired the tender documents.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the address below.
The time period allocated to the interested parties to respond to this notice is governed by the initial date of publication on the EBRD Web site.
Contact:Mr. Alexey Novikov, Project Manager.
JSC Yugra-Consulting .
37 Profsoyuzov Street, Surgut.
628400, Russian Federation.
?el: (7-3462) 524-204.
Fax: (7-3462) 524-211.