V rámci projektu bylo vypsáno výběrové řízení na obnovu vodní čerpací stanice Chirita. Nabídka do tendru musí být zaslána do 22. 12. 2008. Financování zakázky je zajištěno úvěrem ze strany EBRD. Nabídka do tendru musí být zpracována v angličtině.
EBRD - Iasi MELF: Rehabilitation of Chirita Water Pumping Station (RO-Iasi)
Project name: Iasi MELF: Rehabilitation of Chirita Water Pumping Station
Business sector: Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure
Project ID: 16527
Funding source: EBRD
Type of contract: Works
Type of notice: Tender Notice
Issue date: 5.11.2008
Closing date: 22.12.2008 (10:00), local time.
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was first published in `Procurement Opportunities`, Ref: 5384-IFT-16527/5.7.2006.
S.C. APAVITAL S.A. Iasi, hereinafter referred to as "the Employer", intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Rehabilitation of Chirita Water Pumping Station.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Rehabilitation of Chirita Water Pumping Station
- Design of Chirita Water Treatment Plant Pumping Station, in respect of civil construction, mechanical & electric design and automation, hydraulic installations and its rehabilitation in conformity with the project performed by the Contractor.
- Civil rehabilitation of the water and industrial water pumping station located inside Chirita Water Treatment Plant which is now in a process of rehabilitation under the ISPA project, EBRD funding-component. Both indoor and outdoor rehabilitation are provided (including the flat roof), as well as the building integration in the architecture of Chirita Water Treatment Plant and the landscaping of Pumping Plant (the front wall and the side faces shall be achieved pursuant to the same specifications as the filter building.)
- Design and build of a new buffer tank with the capacity of 2 500 m 3
- The hydraulic installation is provided for 9 pumps as follows: 3 pumps for industrial water, Q = 250 l/s, 3 water pumps Q = 450 l/s and 3 water pumps Q = 300 l/s, as well as the purchase and installation of associated reinforcements and meters. The installation of these pumps shall be achieved under this contract. The purchase of the pumps is not included in this contract. The installation of the pumps shall be carried out in the presence of the authorized personnel of the pump manufacturer. The equipments already purchased by Employer have the following characteristics:
Equipment Destination; Type of equipment; Configuration; Total number of equipments; H (mca); Q (l/s), Powersup (kV); Pump + motor tot efficiency; Remarks:
Industrial water; Pump; 2+1; 3; 30; 250; 0,4; 81 %; Pumps shall operate at variable speed;
Drinking water/Sorogari; Pump; 2+1; 3; 78; 450; 6; 81 %; -;
Drinking water/Supply; Pump; 2+1; 3; 48; 300; 0,4; 81 %; Pumps shall operate at variable speed.
- This contract also provides the purchase and achievement of electrical installation and the associated automation of the building and the pumps, the control systems of the pumps, surge vessels for the water hammer, frequency converters for water and industrial water pumps O=450 l/s. The purchase and installation of these equipments are part of this contract.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank`s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
a) An average annual turnover as main contractor (defined as billing for works in progress and completed) over the last 5 years of not less than EUR 4 000 000 equivalent;
b) As main contractor in at least 1 successfully completed project of a similar nature and complexity within the last 5 years;
c) Liquid assets and/or evidence of access to or ability of credit facilities of not less than EUR 200 000 equivalent;
d) In case of a joint venture, the lead partner shall meet the minimum qualifying criteria specified above with at least 60 %, and each of the other partners shall meet these criteria with at least 40 %.
Tender documents may be obtained from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 300 or it`s in equivalent in Romanian Lei (RON). If requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier in exchange for payment of EUR or its equivalent in Romanian Lei, to cover postage expenses, paid at the same time as the fee for the tender documents. However, no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
Payment may be made by: cheque to the Employer, in cash directly to the cashier of the Employer, or by inter-bank transfer to the Employer`s account with Cont ABN AMRO Bank Iaşi RO81ABNA2400264100189525 RON or Banca Comerciala Romana Account 2511.1-5.205/EUR Code IBAN RO72RNCB3200000000050205.
Cheque and bank transfer charges shall be paid by the applicant.
All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security with a minimum amount of 2 % of the Tender Price in Romanian Lei (RON) or the equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 22.12.2008 (10:00), local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers` representatives who choose to attend.
A register of potential tenders who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenders may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the following office:
Contact Person: Mihai Dorus, S.C. APAVITAL S.A, Str. M. Costachescu nr. 6, 700495 Iasi, Romania. Tel: +40 - 232 - 215 410 . Fax: +40 - 232 - 276 200