zpravodajství životního prostředí již od roku 1999

Australian man bitten by taipan snake dies after six days in hospital

27.12.2016
Příroda
David Pitt, 77, went into cardiac arrest after highly venomous reptile bit him on the foot in his home in far north QueenslandAn elderly man bitten by a taipan at his home in Queensland has died after spending nearly a week in hospital.David Pitt, 77, went into cardiac arrest after the highly venomous snake bit him on the foot at his home in Yorkeys Knob, Cairns, on 20 December. Continue reading...
Zdroj: The Guardian

Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?
Další zprávy z internetu




Další články
Chystané akce
INISOFT s.r.o.
23
10. 2018
23.10.2018 - Seminář, školení
Praha, hotel Globus
INISOFT s.r.o.
24
10. 2018
24.10.2018 - Seminář, školení
Olomouc, Comfort Olomouc Centre
Podněty ZmapujTo
Mohlo by vás také zajímat
Naši partneři
Složky životního prostředí