Tendr - Zařízení na spalování kalu z odpadních vodZařízení na spalování kalu z odpadních vod
Tacis - construction of a sludge incineration plant (SIP) at the Southwest Wastewater Treatment Plant (SWTP) in St Petersburg
Stav tendru: avízo tendru
Banka: Evropská unie - program TACIS
Klíčová slova: čistírny odpadních vod ,
různá zařízení ,
různé práce ,
stavební práce ,
technologie průmyslové ,
*Zařízení na spalování kalu z odpadních vod - kontrakt na klíč; implementace v koordinaci s výstavbou ČOV při zapojení soukromého sektoru:
RU-St Petersburg: Tacis - construction of a sludge incineration plant (SIP) at the Southwest Wastewater Treatment Plant (SWTP) in St Petersburg
Works contract forecast
1. Publication reference: EuropeAid/116203/D/W/RU
2. Procedure: International open procedure.
3. Programme: Tacis.
4. Financing (suspension clause): Tacis Russia action programme 2002.
The award of this contract is subject to the conclusion of the financing agreement for 2002 between the European Commission and the Russian Federation.
5. Contracting authority: State Unitary Enterprise (SUE) Vodokanal, St Petersburg, Russian Federation.
6. Contract description: This is a design-build turnkey contract which includes the provision of the required specifications for detailed engineering; construction works; the delivery of all necessary equipment; installation; testing; commissioning; start-up and performance guarantee tests in addition to the training of the plant operation personnel.
The SIP works contract will be implemented simultaneously and in direct coordination with the parallel construction works of the Southwest Wastewater Treatment Plant (SWTP). The construction of SWTP will be implemented using a public private partnership (PPP) model under a special investment law adopted by the City Duma of St Petersburg. It is foreseen that international donors (Governments of Finland and Sweden, NDEF), lenders (NIB, EBRD, EIB, Finnfund and Swedfund) and investors (City, Vodokanal and Nordvod) will provide the financing for the SWTP.
The construction of the SIP will allow the treatment of wastewater sludge of approximately 68 tons dry solid per day (proposed design capacity), defined according to the needs of the SWTP. The SWTP will handle daily 330 000 m3 of wastewater and it is foreseen that the dewatered sludge will be provided with a 22% DS (dry solid) content. The wastewater treatment process will consist of the following phases: mechanical (screening and sand and grease removal) primary sedimentation, biological DN process (nutrient removal) and dewatering of sludge.
The SIP is proposed to consist of two lines with a capacity of 65% of the plants design capacity with heat recovery on exhaust gas. The project will also imply a continuous measurement of air pollutants at the incineration plant in accordance with European Council Directive 2000/76/EC, Annex III and removal of heavy metals from the wastewater delivered back to wastewater treatment process.
7. Indicative number and titles of lots: Not applicable.
8. Intended timing of publication: June 2003.
9. Additional information: None.
10. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 99/2000 of 29 December 1999 concerning the provision of assistance to the partner States in eastern Europe and central Asia.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this contract forecast and the publication of the corresponding procurement notice.
No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.
Komentáře k článku. Co si myslí ostatní?