|Modernizace a rozšíření čističky odpadních vod|
|Stav tendru:||avízo tendru|
|Banka:||Evropská unie - program PHARE|
|Klíčová slova:||čistírny odpadních vod ,|
různá zařízení ,
různé práce ,
stavby inženýrské ,
stavební práce ,
|*Modernizace a rozšíření čističky odpadních vod a kanalizační sítě pro oblast Zalau.Výměna kanalizačního potrubí.|
RO-Bucharest: Phare - modernization and expansion of the wastewater treatment plant and the sewer network for the suitable development of Zalau
North East Region, Romania
Works procurement notice
1. Publication reference: EuropeAid 117405/D/W/RO
2. Procedure: International open tender.
3. Programme: Phare 2002.
4. Financing: Phare Investment in Economic and Social Cohesion RO 2002/000-586.05.02.03.01.05.
5. Contracting authority: The Ministry of European Integration of Romania, Bucharest, Romania.
6. Description of the contract: The project is designed to replace the leaking sewers in the industrial estate and beneath certain other streets within Zalau with HDPE pipes, and to construct phase I of an extension, and partial replacement, to the existing wastewater treatment works.
The work may be summarized as follows:
- replacement of sewerage system with 3 569 m of HDPE pipes:
replacement of sewers in the Industrial Estate and Michelin Investment Site, Fabricii Street, Industriilor Street and Mihai Viteazu Avenue with:
- 253 m of 10 000 mm diameter pipe,
- 1 665 m of 600 mm diameter pipe,
- 1 651 m of 300 mm diameter pipe;
- modernization and extension of WWTP phase:
phase I of the modernization and extension of the existing wastewater treatment plant comprising:
- inlet distribution chamber,
- grit channels, grease separators and screens,
- primary settlement tanks,
- aeration basins,
- secondary settlement tanks,
- sludge dewatering and digesters,
will all necessary connecting pipe work, pumping stations, extensions to access roads and utility services.
The wastewater treatment plant is to be of the contractor design, taking into account the phase 2 intentions, and shall be structured to offer cost-effective solutions with the minimum disruption to the ongoing operation of the existing works.
7. Number and titles of lots: One lot.
Terms of participation
8. Eligibility and rules of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] of the Member States of the European Union and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorised by the regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also heading 21 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. Grounds for exclusion: Tenderers must furnish proof that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contract procedures financed by the general budget of the European Communities in the context of external actions.
10. Number of tenders: Tenderers (including firms within the same legal group, other members of the same consortium, and subcontractors) may submit only one tender for one or more lots. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the works required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee: Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of not less than 65 000 EUR when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties.
12. Performance guarantees: The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of no more than 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the second best admissible tender.
13. Information meeting and site visit: A mandatory information meeting and site visit will be held on Tuesday, 17 February 2004 at the Zalau City Hall, 3 Piata Iuliu Maniu, Zalau, Salaj County, Romania, at 10.00.
14. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of execution: The time for completion of the works shall be 18 months after the signature of the contract by all parties.
The defects notification period shall be 365 days.
Selection and award criteria
16. Selection criteria: The minimum qualifying criteria for each tenderer include:
1. He must be a registered firm or natural person legally capable of carrying out the specified works.
2. General experience. The tenderer shall meet the following minimum criteria:
a) average annual turnover over the last 3 years of 13 million EUR equivalent;
b) successful experience as main contractor in the design and build or construction of at least one project with a minimum value of 6 million EUR and of two projects with an average value of 4 million EUR; the projects should be of nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract and completed within the last 7 years;
c) successful experience as main designer (himself or a nominated design consultant) of at least one project with a minimum value of 6 million EUR and of two projects with an average value of 4 million EUR; the projects should be of nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract and completed within the last 7 years. In the case of design and build executed projects that fulfil 4.2.2.b, proof of separate design experience is not required.
Note: work experience in terms of similar projects to the proposed contract shall be interpreted as follows:
The minimum size (value) that will be taken into consideration is either the total project value, when the tenderer was acting as sole contractor, or the share of the total project value corresponding to its share of the joint-venture participation, when the tenderer was member of a joint venture.
The last 7 years shall be understood as the period: 1st of July 1996 - up to the deadline for submission of tenders.
- Financial resources. The tenderer shall demonstrate, by a bank statement from his bank, that he has available or he has access to, liquid assets, lines of credit, or other financial means sufficient to meet the construction cash flow for the contract, not less than 2,2 million EUR equivalent, apart of the applicants commitments for other contracts.
- Financial position. The audited financial statements for the last 3 years as well as documented cash-flow projections for the next 2 years shall be submitted and must demonstrate the soundness of the applicants financial position, showing long-term profitability.
N.B. The contracting authority reserves the right to carry out any such further inquiry on the tenderers financial standing, as the Evaluation Committee may deem appropriate.
- Litigation history. The applicant shall provide accurate information on any current or past litigation or arbitration resulting from contracts completed, terminated, or under execution by him over the last five years. A consistent history of awards against the tenderer may lead to the rejection of the tender.
- Joint ventures/consortia or tenderers with major subcontractors shall meet the following particular qualification criteria:
a) the joint venture/consortium (including subcontractors) must satisfy cumulatively all the general experience (4.2.2) and financial standing (4.2.3) criteria stated above;
b) the leading partner shall meet individually the following particular criteria:
i) average annual turnover over the last 3 years of 7 million EUR equivalent,
ii) successful experience as main contractor in the execution of at least one project with the value of minimum 3 million EUR. The project should be of nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract and completed within the last 7 years,
iii) shall demonstrate, by a bank statement from his bank that he has available or he has access to, liquid assets, lines of credit, or other financial means not less than 1,2 million EUR equivalent, apart of the applicants commitments for other contracts,
iv) it shall also satisfy the litigation history (4.2.4) criterion;
c) each other contractor member of the JV/consortium shall meet the following particular criteria:
i) successful experience as main contractor in the execution of at least one project in works that are:
I. similar to the specific works it is appointed for in the contract; the project must have been completed within the last 7 years,
II. with a minimum value calculated by applying the percentage of the contract the company is appointed for, to the reference value of 6 million EUR.
10. An economic operator/tenderer may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities = resource companies, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. It must in that case prove to the contracting authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing an undertaking of the part of those entities = resource companies to place those resources at its disposal.
17. Award criteria: The Evaluation Committee shall select the tenderer whose tender has been determined to meet the administrative and technical criteria, and has offered the lowest price.
18. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from Ministry of European Integration, 12 Libertatii Blvd., 4th floor, rooms 459B, tel.: 0040 21 410 77 27/ 410 66 21, extension 325, upon payment of 500 EUR, which excludes courier delivery.
Payment for the tender documents should be transferred in the bank account specified below:
Bank account: 264100149183
Account Holder: Ministry of European Integration
Bank name: ABN AMRO Bank Bucuresti
Bank address: 2 Expozitiei Blvd, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania, PoBox 25-11
The tender dossier is also available for inspection at the premises of the contracting authority (Ministry of European Integration). Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to Ministry of European Integration, 12 Libertatii Blvd, Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania, fax: 0040 21 410 70 54 (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: Tenders must be received at the latest on Monday, 3 May 2004 at 12.00 hours local time, and at the following address:
Ministry of European Integration, 12 Libertatii Blvd., Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania, Registration Desk, tel.: 410 65 46, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or hand-delivered against receipt signed by an authorized representative.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: The tenders will be opened in a public opening session that will be held on Monday, 3 May 2004 at 14.00 hours local time at the address below:
Ministry of European Integration, 12 Libertatii Blvd., Sector 5, Bucharest,
21. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EEC) No 2698/90 of 17 September 1990 amending Regulation (EEC) No 3906/89 establishing Phare.