V rámci projektu dekontaminace oblasti Derincay, který je spolufinancován z rozpočtu Evropské komise byl vypsán mezinárodní tendr na dodávku zařízení pro detekci znečištění a dodávku měřicího systému (plynový hmotnostní spektrometr, chromatograf, absorpční chromatograf, napájecí zdroj 10 kW). Tendr se skládá z jednoho LOTu, který zahrnuje 4 položky. Zájemci se musí zúčastnit všech 4 položek.
Supply of Equipment under the project titled "Preventing contamination of Derincay"
Tender Date: 25.01.2007
Procedure: International Open Tender
Authority: Corum Governorship
Address: Corum Governorship, Special Provincial Administration, Gazi Cad. Yavruturna Sok. No: 68, CORUM, TURKEY.
Phone: 90 364 224 62 97
Fax: 90 364 224 62 97
Description: Supply of Equipment under the project titled "Preventing contamination of Derincay"
1. Publication reference : TR 0305.02/SSI/004-03
2. Procedure : International Open Tender
3. Programme : The European Union`s National Pre-Accession Financial Assistance Programme for Turkey 2003
4. Financing: Item 22.020401 of the General Budget of the EC (% 49,44) National Co-financing (% 16,48) Contracting Authority (Grant Beneficiary)`s co-financing (% 34,08)
5. Contracting authority : Corum Governorship, Special Provincial Administration, Gazi Cad. Yavruturna Sok. No: 68, CORUM, TURKEY www.corum.gov.tr
FAX: 90 364 224 62 97
6. Description of the contract : The provision of one water pollution detection and measuring system in one lot under Derincay pollution prevention project.
7. Number and titles of lots : 1 Lot with four items:
Item 1. Gas chromatography mass spectrometer equipment (GC/MS) (1 unit)
Item 2. High performance licit chromatography equipment (HPLC) (1 unit)
Item 3. Atomic absorption spectrophotometer (AAS) (1 unit)
Item 4. 10 KW permanent power supply (1 unit)
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
8. Eligibility and rules of origin : Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers of the Member States and the countries and territories of the regions covered and/or authorised by the Regulation or other specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see also item 22 below) and the Regulations on access to Community external assistance. All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.2
9. Grounds for exclusion
Tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the Tender Form for a Supply Contract, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures for EC external actions.
10. Number of tenders : Tenderers may submit only one tender per lot. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee : Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of two percent of the financial bid when submitting their tender. This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfil all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee : The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the Contracting Authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next best compliant tender.
13. Information meeting and/or site visit : An information meeting and/or site visits is NOT planned.
14. Tender validity : Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of implementation: The implementation period is 70 calendar days, from the date of signing the contract.
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
16. Selection criteria : The following selection criteria will be applied to tenderers. In the case of tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole:
1) Economic and financial capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. item 3 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract)
(a) the tenderer must provide a reference list of at least 1 similar supplies deliveries during 2005 and 2006
(b) the tenderer must have made a profit in at least two of the three years 2003, 2004 and 2005
(c) the average annual turnover of the tenderer in each of the years 2004, 2005 and 2006 must be at least one times the financial proposal of the tender
2) Professional capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. items 4 and 5 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract)
(a) has a minimum of 5 staff employed
(b)has a factory and/or permanent representation and/or dealer in Turkey
3) Technical capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. items 5 and 6 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract)
(a) the tenderer has successfully completed at least one contract with a budget of at least that of this contract in 2004, 2005 and 2006
(b) the tenderer has successfully provided service and maintenance in Turkey during the past three years: reference list to be provided
An economic operator may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. It must in that case prove to the Contracting Authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing an undertaking on the part of those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Under the same conditions, a consortium of economic operators may rely on the capacities of members of the consortium or of other entities.
17. Award criteria : The compliant tender with the lowest price
18. How to obtain the tender dossier : The tender dossier is available from the following websites:
www.cfcu.gov.tr (in English under "Tenders":click Forecast, Supplies, Year: 2006, Search).
The tender dossier is also available from the Contracting Authority. Tenders must be submitted using the standard Tender Form for a Supply Contract included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to:
The Governor Office, Special Provincial Administration (IL OZEL IDARI),
address: Gazi Cad. Yavruturna Sok. No: 68, CORUM, TURKEY or by email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX: 90 364 224 62 97
(mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The Contracting Authority must reply to all tenderers` questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications to the tender dossier shall be published on the RD SKE Programme Web site www.skekalkinma.org.tr.
19. Deadline for submission of tenders: 25 January 2007 14.00 hrs local time
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
20. Tender opening session: 25 January 2007 14.30 hrs local time
21. Language of the procedure:All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
22. Legal basis:Council Regulation No. (EC) 2500/2001 of 17 December 2001 concerning pre-accession financial assistance for Turkey modified by Regulation of the Council on access to Community External Assistance.
Address for Documents: Corum Governorship