V rámci projektu obnovy kalových jezírek bylo vypsáno výběrové řízení, které zahrnuje provedení přípravných prací, výstavbu spojovacích cest, zesílení hrází existujících jezírek a další činnosti - viz popis tendru. Financování je zajištěno úvěrem Evropské banky pro obnovu a rozvoj. Nabídka do tendru musí být zpracována do 22. března 2007. Nabídka do tendru musí být zpracována v angličtině.
Project name Poland Krakow - Reclamation of sludge lagoons
Business sector Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Project ID 36903
Funding source EBRD
Type of contract Goods
Type of notice Invitation for Tenders
Issue date 18 Jan 2007
Closing date 22 Mar 2007 at 12:00, Krakow time
Subscribe to procurement email alerts
Municipal and environmental infrastructure homepage
Sewage Treatment Plant Płaszów II in Krakow
Reclamation of sludge lagoons
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on Procurement Opportunities web-site on 10 November 2006.
Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Spółka Akcyjna w Krakowie (MPWiK S.A.), hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the contract of “Reclamation of sludge lagoons”.
Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Spółka Akcyjna w Krakowie (MPWiK S.A.) now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Object of the tender is the contract for reclamation of sludge lagoons of Waste Water Treatment Plant Płaszów II by:
• Shaping the existing lagoons in form of elevated lump of dump of sludge lagoons, in order to make it possible to unbounded flowing down of precipitation and thaw water from its surface,
• Tight covering the surface of the lump of dump, in order to prevent pervading precipitation and thaw water to its inside, and by this means, to prevent arising polluted sewage waters,
• Collecting and safe carrying away to the atmosphere remainders of fermentation gas from deposited sludge,
• Collecting and disposal of clean precipitation and thaw water flowing down from tightly covered lump of dump.
The Contract will be executed accordingly to FIDIC “Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering works designed by the Employer” first edition of 1999 English version published by International Federation of Consulting Engineers as well as second edition English – Polish of 2004.
Scope of the Works includes:
- Accompanying Works and Temporary Works
- Preparatory Works (drainage of over sedimentary water and grubbing out of the bush and undergrowth from surface of the lagoons)
- Construction of road from existing internal road near North-East horn of lagoon no. 3 to the South-East corner of lagoon no. 3, with manoeuvre site.
- Strengthening base of embankments of lagoon no. 2 and no. 3 on the Southern side and lagoon no. 3 on the Eastern side by raising earth zone from the outside, made of the clayey ground.
- Strengthening embankments of all three lagoons by building in protection zone of the clayey ground from the inside, of width 5-8 m, hightened for construction period by ca. 0.3 m above existing embankment coping. Whole shall be concentrated by layer 0.5 m up to concentration index Is=0.93.
- Supplementing of depletions in embankments and concentration of embankments together with the levelling of embankments with local heightening or cutting of the lump to shape the falling gradient.
- Shaping existing lagoons with strips of width 10-15 m ring-shaped to the centre of lagoons, in regular lump of the dump of look of slightly raised hillock and shaping it in slope of the scarps (min. 3%) in order to make it possible free flowing down of rainwater and thaw water drainage system from its surface.
- Constructing of access road to the top of the dump.
- Sealing of the surface of the lump of the dump of sludge lagoons and covering it with proper permeable resistant soil (native or with addition of sealing substance) with filtration coefficient k<1x10-9 m/s, in order to prevent penetrating rainwater and thaw water, and at the same time – preventing arising reflux water and its migrating into the environment.
- Degassing of the remainder of biogas arisen from fermentation of deposited sludge sediments, purifying (deodorization) of the biogas and safe carrying it away into the air.
- Untaking rainwater and thaw water flowing from sealed surface of the storage yard and carrying them away to the combined sewage system area of Waste Water Treatment Plant Płaszów.
- Management (Revegetation) of surface of the lagoons after completion of reclamation works.
- Fence of the launcher, performance of the benchmarks and running monitoring research of the zero stage of the environment.
- Liquidation of the Background of the Site, temporary fence, tidying the Site, and hand over the investment to the Employer.
Time for completion:
maximum of 24 months from the Commencement Date
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for payments to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria specified in the Tender Documents, which can be found on the Employer’s web - site www.mpwik.krakow.pl
Tender documents may be obtained through the Employer’s web-site www.mpwik.krakow.pl or from the office at the address below. Tender documents are free of charge.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of 65.000 EURO or its equivalent in a convertible currency. In such case required amount of tender security in EURO should be converted to other freely convertible currency using mean exchange rates of NBP (National Bank of Poland) for the date of publication the announcement in the EU Official Journal should be used.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below before 22 March 2007, at 12.00 Krakow time – the deadline for the submission of tenders. They will be opened in public at 12.30 Krakow time.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Spółka Akcyjna
Dział Przetargów i Umów,
ul.Senatorska 1, budynek A, pokój 1
Contact name: Ms Wioletta Kubica
Tel.: 48 12 42 42 390
Fax: 48 12 42 42 391
and also through the Employer’s web-site: www.mpwik.krakow.pl
The following announcement for the above mentioned tender is also being published simultaneously in the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Communities