Irák obdržel finanční prostředky od Světové banky (WB) na financování projektu „EMERGENCY WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT“ a zamýšlí část těchto prostředků použít na financování výstavby čistírny odpadních vod a vodovodní sítě. Bližší informace viz níže. Vhodní zájemci o účast ve výběrovém řízení (kritéria viz níže) mohou zakoupit kompletní tendrovou dokumentaci na základě písemné žádosti a po zaplacení nevratného poplatku ve výši USD 300 nebo ekvivalentu ve volně směnitelné měně na níže uvedené adrese, kde je též možno získat více informací o projektu, případně nahlédnout do tendrové dokumentace, a to v době mezi 8:00-15:00. Nabídky musí být doručeny na níže uvedenou adresu nejpozději do 2. března 2009 do 12:00 hodin místního času. Spolu s nabídkou musí být poskytnuta záruka za nabídku ve výši USD 250000 nebo ekvivalentu ve volně směnitelné měně.
Project:EMERGENCY WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT
Abstract:GHAMMAS WATER TREATMENT PLANT AND WATER DISTRIBUTION NETWORK (AL-QADISSIYAH GOVERNORATE)
Loan/Credit Number:Project ID: P094650, Credit No. IDA 44090
Contract/Bid Number:Invitation for Bids (IFB), Ref no. ICB No. W-01 -08
Deadline:2 March 2009
1. This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in UN Development Business No. 721 of 29 February 2008.
2. The Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works has received a Grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Emergency Water Supply and Sanitation Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Implementation of Emergency Water Supply Project, Ghammas Water Treatment Plant and Water Distribution Network (Al-Qadissiyah Governorate).
The Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Implementation of Emergency Water Supply Project, Ghammas Water Treatment Plant and Water Distribution Network (Al-Qadissiyah Governorate).
Description of the Project:
The project is composed of the following parts:
(1) a raw water intake, (2) WTP with capacity of 1,000 cubic meters per hour, (3) pumping station, (4) treated storage tank (5) treated water transitions pipeline and (6) replacement of about 12 km of pipes of various diameters in the water distribution network and house connections.
The construction period is 30 months.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, May 2004, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works, Project Management Team, Mr. Alaudeen Jassim, Email: email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M.
5. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, in 2 or more contracts within the last FIVE ( 5) years, with a value of at least US Dollars fifteen MILLION (US$ 15,000,000), that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed Works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI. Employer’s Requirements of the bidding documents.
b) For the above or other contracts executed during the period stipulated in (a) above, a minimum experience in the following key activities:
i. Construction of Water Treatment Plants (WTP) construction 1000 m3/h
ii. Construction of Water Pumping Stations
iii. Erecting of water pipelines 5 km
c) The Bidder must demonstrate that it has the personnel for the key positions that meet the following requirements:
No. Position Total Work Similar
Experience (years) In Similar Works Experience
1 Contractor’s Representative 15 8
2 Civil Engineer 2 numbers 10 8
3 Mechanical Engineer 10 8
4 Electrical Engineer 10 8
5 General Forman 10 5
d) The Bidder must demonstrate that it owns or has access to lease the minimum key equipment listed hereafter:
No. Equipment Type and Characteristics Minimum Number required
1 Excavators, bucket capacity < 1.0 CUM 4
2 Trucks capacity <10 CUM 2
3 Shovels, capacity < 2 CUM 2
4 Asphalt Cutter 2
5 Trench Compactor 2
6 Steel sheet piling transport and installation equipments 2 sets
7 Ground water dewatering equipments 2 sets
a) Minimum average annual turnover of US Dollars Twenty MILLION (US$20,000,000), calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last FIVE (5) years
b) Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments, which may be made under the Contract, of no less than US$ 4 million.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee US$ 300. The method of payment will be Cash. The Bidding Documents will be picked-up by the prospective bidders from the PMT office from 4 January 2009.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before at 12:00 pm local time on 2 March 2009. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 pm (local time) on 2 March 2009.
8. All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of US$ 250,000 or equivalent amount in freely convertible currency.
Contact:Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works.
Attn: Mr. Aladden Jasem M.Ali.
Strategic Management Office, Second floor.
Al Mansour St.
Tel: (964-1) 543-5448 , Ext. 1020.
E-mail: mmpw.pmt @gmail.com