Turecká banka vydává výzvu k předkvalifikaci na úpravnu odpadních vod. Předkvalifikační dokumenty musí být zpracovány v angličtině a zaslány do 27. 12. 2006.
Construction of a wastewater treatment plant (Pre-qualification)
Tender Date: 27.12.2006
Procedure: IDB Member Countries
Loans: Islamic Development Bank
Authority: İller Bankası
Address: Iller Bank
Atatürk Bulvari No:21
Phone: 90 312 508 77 09
Fax: 90 312 508 77 99
Description: PRE-QUALIFICATION NOTICE
The construction work of Yalova (Centre), Taşköprü, Çiftlikköy, Kadıköy, Termal Joint Wastewater Treatment Plant will be tendered according to the FIDIC (Federation of International Consultants and Engineers) Construction Works Specification. The eligible candidates are being invited hereby to the pre-qualification prior to bidding for the above-mentioned project. The project will be tendered as "Turnkey Bidding – Unit Price Method" among the bidders who will be found qualified after the evaluation of the pre-qualification. The project will be financed by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) based on the financing agreement signed between the Republic of Turkey and the Islamic Development Bank.
The project is planned to be implemented in 630(six hundred and thirty) calendar days with an additional one year operating period. The tender is open only to candidates from IDB Member Countries who fulfill the requirements mentioned in the pre-qualification document.
Candidates must fulfill the requirements given below (details can be found in the Pre-Qualification Documents) for their application. It is obligatory to purchase the Pre-Qualification Specification from the General Directorate of İller Bank.
1) Bank Reference Letter in the amount of 5(five)million US Dollars, which shall be obtained from domestic or foreign banks and show applicant`s unused cash credit or unused letter of guarantee credit in banks, and declaration of Financial Status.
2) It is compulsory that the applicant`s year end balance sheet, which belongs to the year before the year of the tender or the necessary parts of it, in the absence of those, correspondent documents shall be submitted; and all documents have to be competent with the criteria mentioned in the Specification.
3) The applicants shall submit the income table showing their total turnover for the last three years or payment statements related to works same as the subject of the tender under their commitment, showing the amount of the work that the applicant has completed, or such similar documents. The average of the last three years has to be higher than 5,5(five and half) million USD of the applicant for the total turnover.
4) Documents showing that the applicant is preceding with his/her professional activities pertaining to the sector and documents showing that the applicant himself is authorized to bid.
5) The applicant must give the certificate showing his/her work experience pertaining to a work which is the subject of the tender or to a similar work, that is regarded as being without any fault by the Contracting Entity and which has been performed either in the public or private sector, in the country or abroad within the last ten years, and in which the applicant has realized at least 70 % of the relevant contract.
It is required that the applicant, in the form of work completion or work status, has realized a job according to the criteria given below:
As regards work completion or work status the applicant is required to have realized at least;
a) Based on a single or two contracts wastewater treatment plant with a total construction value of 5 million US Dollars, or
b) Based on a single or two contracts water treatment plant with a total construction value of 5 million US Dollars,
6) Works to be accepted as similar works to the subject of this tender (have to be in one single or in two separate contracts) are as follows:
1. Construction of a wastewater treatment plant, or
2. Construction of water treatment plant.
7) The key staff specified in the tender dossier shall be within the body of the bidder.
Pre-qualification documents may be seen starting from the date of advertisement of the pre-qualification notice and it can be supplied from the same address by a fee of 300.-YTL.
The documents and annexes forming the pre-qualification application shall be submitted in Turkish and English languages. The documents in languages other than the specified ones will be valid only with a notarized translation.
The pre-qualification documents shall be submitted to Iller Bank General Directorate not later than 27/12/ 2006 14:00 The applications will be opened by the tender commission in front of the applicants in the meeting room of the Sewerage Department on 27/12/ 2006 at 14:00 After the evaluation of the pre-qualification documents by the commission, the invitation letter will be sent to bidders found eligible for preparation of their bids.
Atatürk Bulvarı No:21
Telephone: 90 312 508 77 09
Fax: 90 312 508 77 99
Document Price: YTL 300
Address for Documents: İller Bankası