Nabízíme inovativní system pro zpracování použitých pneumatik
PopisItalská společnost, která se zaměřuje na obnovitelné zdroje a zpracování odpadů, nabízí inovativní systém pro zpracování použitých pneumatik. Systém je enviromentálně přívětivý. Společnost hledá partnery pro licencování, výrobu a komerční spolupráci.
Summary: SME based in North-eastern Italy, specialised in renewable energies and waste treatment technologies, offers innovative system for used tires recycling. It is a treatment plant with a mechanical cold water cooling circuit, composed of several machines that mark the different stages of processing. The system is innovative and eco-friendly. They look for industrial/commercial tyres dealers or companies dealing with this subject for license, manufacturing, commercial and technical cooperation.
Description: Company based in North-eastern Italy, specialised in renewable energies and waste treatement technoloigies provides a system for recycling of used tires. It is a treatement plant with a mechanical cold water cooling circuit, composed of several machines that mark the different stages of processing, the water necessary to the operation of the plant is a closed circuit. The system proposed is innovative, functional, economical, and environmental friendly. The company is interested in license, manufacturing, commercial and techical cooperation agreements, and looks for
Industrial/Commercial tires companies interested in adopting the proposed technology.
Current and Potential Domain of Application: Since the plant separates iron from plastic and rubber, potential application can be envisaged in automotive sector as well as in construction technology (the powder obtained at the end of the process can be used for new asphalt preparation).
Advantages and Innovations: Innovations and advantages of the offer are:
1) The process of recycling, is eco-friendly and respectful of environmental conditions;
2) the process ensures low energy consumption, compared to state of the art plants;
3) maintenance is easy to perform since all wear parts are easily interchangeable.
4) a software controls the whole process;
5) the final product is economically viable rubber powder which can be reused as a second level prime material;
6) the plan can be designed according to the quantity of material to be treated; 7) the outcome of the tratement process (i.e. material to be reused)can be pre-selected so as the specific treatement procedure to be put in place;
8) steel contained in tires can be also re-used since the treatement process ensures a perfect cleaning;
9) the treatement process generates no emissions.
Stage of Development: Field tested/evaluated
Ref: 12 IT 56Z6 3P3T